Trying to find a dental assistant job?
No Experience Necessary
Question by Kelly: Trying to find a dental assistant job?
I’m 19 years old and currently enrolled in a junior college. I plan on majoring in the dental field in hopes of becoming a dental hygienist.
I would like to get a part time job as a dental assistant or a receptionist at a dentist/orthodontists office. However, they only want to hire people with experience.
My question is, how am I supposed to GET experience when no one will hire me because I don’t HAVE experience?
Any tips on how to get a job when I am under-expierienced?
Answer by Doctor Deth
until you actully get a degree/certificate for anything – you will not get a job in that field
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Take back your privacy!
Check out Make Money With Affiliate Marketing 3 Secrets For Success To Make Money At Home
Get The Latest Posts In Your Mail
- Gum Illness Survey Unearths Troubling Trend In Oral Hygiene
- Phoenix-Lazerus, Incorporated. Introduces The World's First “Complete First Aid Kit” That Contains A Save-A-Tooth(TM) System
- Curve Dental Announces Field Testing Of Its Web-based Dental Imaging Software
- Electronic Vapor Kits Sends Shock Waves Across America
- San Diego State University Offers Career-Enhancing Health Care Education Courses
FREE eBook Reveals Secrets To Save $300 + A Month On Groceries
Food Prices Continue To Rise
CLICK HERE to download now
Tags2013 about Assistant Assistants Assisting become being Can Career class college degree dental dentist dentistry dentists diploma Do from good Health HELP High How Hygiene Hygienist Is Jobs Medical much need office Part Program Salary school should take Tech. Technician Training Video What work Would
- Full Disclosure: All product listings are provided by third party affiliate partners; we only have limited control over them. 1 or more persons associated with this site will receive financial compensation if you purchase anything from the affiliate partners featured on this site. By using this site you agree to shop at your own risk. 1 or more persons associated with this website are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for blogs and websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com — Compensation Disclaimer : Some of the links on this site will earn a commission when a person makes a purchase through our links. Every effort has been made to remain fair, accurate, and unbiased.